Saturday, August 1, 2009

I had the weird white hair on my face today, what is it?

Today I had this weird white hair like growing out of my face under my eye. There was only one. I tried to pluck it with tweezers, but it hurt really bad and it still wouldn't come out. So I got some clippers and clipped some of it off! Do you know what it is or anything about it?



I had the weird white hair on my face today, what is it?

All of our skin has hair follicles except the soles of the feet and palms of hands. Some follicles produce hair that lack pigment, this is normal. As for it being on your face, it's probably annoying but not problematic. Trying numbing the area with an ice cube for a few moments then pluck it. I've done that to pluck stubborn eye brow hairs.



I had the weird white hair on my face today, what is it?

OMG your turning into a warewolf!!! yyyyaaaaahhhhh!!!



really was it thick?? they say its good luck, sound weird right who wants a good luck hair on there face lol i would really try to tweeze it if you cant ask a friend dont cut it



I had the weird white hair on my face today, what is it?

If you're over 50, welcome to the Lady Shaver Club...



If it bothers you, ask your family doc ~



I had the weird white hair on my face today, what is it?

i have had two like that. but mine were more @ the corner area of my eye. i pulled them out with my fingers and they hurt for like 1 whole day. they apeared about 1 month apart from each other. i have know idea what made them come up but it was weird b/c i have brown hair. kinda freaked me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment