Thursday, October 8, 2009

How can I get my cat to stop shedding? I have white hair every where.?

Brush your cat every day, yes, even if it's shorthair. It won't stop the shedding, but it will reduce it a lot. There's also anti-shedding shampoos and wipes you can use, but keep in mind that it's summer and your kitty's shedding to keep cool, so those might not be a smart choice.



How can I get my cat to stop shedding? I have white hair every where.?

I can tell you for a fact you will not stop it completely. You can minimize it by adding a teaspoon full of cooking oil to his food 3 times a week and purchase a wire brush. I know it sucks but that's about the best solution anyone has ever given to me and it works the best so good luck to you! Oh and invest in a tape roller :-)



How can I get my cat to stop shedding? I have white hair every where.?

Cats shed. That is nature's way. There is nothing you can do, short of shaving the cat. Buy a hairless cat. They don't shed. But use one of those sticky rollers to pick up the hair, brush the cat daily (outside!) and vaccum a lot!



How can I get my cat to stop shedding? I have white hair every where.?

Brush her.



How can I get my cat to stop shedding? I have white hair every where.?

I would have t agree with db2byl on this one.



There is nothing you can really do to stop shedding.



How can I get my cat to stop shedding? I have white hair every where.?

You need to brush the cat daily to remove the loose fur. Also, if the cat doesn't mind water, you can bath the cat to rinse the loose fur.



How can I get my cat to stop shedding? I have white hair every where.?

well u can take it 2 the groomers n get it a lion cut n it will stop shedding



How can I get my cat to stop shedding? I have white hair every where.?

Make your home very cold. cats don't shed in the winter.



Use curtain reflectors to reflect sunlight, or white lined curtians.



How can I get my cat to stop shedding? I have white hair every where.?

Cats shed in summer to get rid of their winter coat. Help them by brushing them daily, even if it's only you making your hands wet and petting the cat to get the loose stuff off.



Find one of those miracle brushes and keep that for your clothes and the furniture. They work pretty good.



Fur is part of being a pet owner. You learn to adapt.

No comments:

Post a Comment