Thursday, October 8, 2009

I found a long white hair next to my...?

Hi everyone



it's very weird



I found a long white hair next to my boob!



what the hell is that????



I found a long white hair next to my...?

It happens, men and women. Just cut it off. I cant believe I'm going to say this but I have a stray hair that grows at the bottom of my thumb , Its gross. I just tweeze it. Yours is by your boob so I wouldn't tweeze that area , OUCH!!



I found a long white hair next to my...?

It is a stray hair so what is the problem?



I found a long white hair next to my...?

that's nothing, i found one in my dominoes pizza last night!



I found a long white hair next to my...?

pluck it out.



I found a long white hair next to my...?

just happens I guess



I found a long white hair next to my...?

it's natural women have nip hairs too sometimes they turn black especially as you get older, sorry :)



I found a long white hair next to my...?

It's just a stray, no big deal, just snip it and move on.



Sometimes our hair doesn't exactly follow our hairline patterns. For instance, some men grow mustaches that are high up off of their lips and almost into their nose. Some people's hairline on the neck grows very low almost down on their back. Sometimes even when we have an established hairline pattern a stray hair or two will grow out of the area.



That's why women tweeze or "arch" their eyebrows. Sometimes eyebrow hairs can grow way out of the way.



I have to keep my eyelashes in check or they will grow in the corners of my eye actually poking me in the eye.



I found a long white hair next to my...?

just a hair.....



I found a long white hair next to my...?

stray hair... clip it or live with it.



I found a long white hair next to my...?

I CANT BELIVE IM SAYING THIS BUT MY CUZ. HAS WHITE HAIRS ON HER PUSSY .P.S. SHE TOLD ME , AND HER NAME IS CLAUDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment