Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm 16 and i coloured my hair the year before and now a year later i'm noticing little whi

coming up



should i worry about this? and what shaould i do when i see them, let them or pick them?



I'm 16 and i coloured my hair the year before and now a year later i'm noticing little white hair or two....

yes, when you put color on you hair it is most likely to be white soon as color chemicals have chemicals which makes hair white.



I'm 16 and i coloured my hair the year before and now a year later i'm noticing little white hair or two....

dont know.............bwejejejeh



I'm 16 and i coloured my hair the year before and now a year later i'm noticing little white hair or two....

Don't worry about it, it's normal, just don't pick them or else more will start to show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment