Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have a white hair and iam 22 years old and now it's increase. what can i do about it?? i thin

this white hair from nearly 3 years but it was 2 or 3 hairs but now it's alot and in many places. i don't know what can i do about it cause it's so sad thing



I have a white hair and iam 22 years old and now it's increase. what can i do about it?? i think iam so young

"Premature graying of the hair is usually just a manifestation of the aging process and, in the vast majority, is nothing more than a cosmetic blight," says Jerome Z. Litt, MD, an assistant clinical professor of dermatology at Case Western University in Cleveland. The graying of hair is caused by a decrease in pigmentation -- color -- in the hairs. While everyone succumbs to graying at some point, premature graying is defined as "the onset of graying before the age of 20 in Caucasians and before the age of 30 in blacks," says Litt.



I have a white hair and iam 22 years old and now it's increase. what can i do about it?? i think iam so young

I started going grey when I was a freshman in High School. I am now 24 and have a fairly noticeable grey patch at my part. It's genetic, so there's really nothing you can do about it. We are young, but for some people, going grey just happens earlier. I dye my hair now whenever the grey starts to peek through, since I'm not ready to be grey. But someday, when I'm older, I'll have that beautiful platinum color all over, and when I'm ready, I'll embrace the hair I have. But for now, at this age, I'm dyeing it! It's not horrible to be grey, just not at this age. I understand what you're going through. But dyeing it is a pretty good option, and you can experiment with all kinds of colors and looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment