Thursday, July 30, 2009

My 4 year old has a white hair ???

My 4 year old has a white hair growing on his head. he is or seems to be very healthy, eats well and is active. his hair are healthy and quite thick ,which grow quite fast. i havent messed with it, just left it as it is.



My 4 year old has a white hair ???

Is he Albino? other wise he mite just be a very light blonde



My 4 year old has a white hair ???

Sometimes this happens-a child will have a few white hairs or even a whole patch of them. It's like having a birthmark-perfectly normal.



My 4 year old has a white hair ???

That is kinda odd. but I don't think you should worry. I know that sometimes your hair can be so blonde it looks white



My 4 year old has a white hair ???

Don't worry about it. Having a "birthmark"like that could make him the coolest kid in school.



My 4 year old has a white hair ???

Are you postive its white? It could be a really light color blonde... I grew up with a really light blonde and now my hair is like dirty blonde..So eh, don't worry about it.



My 4 year old has a white hair ???

i don't know where you live but I do know there is a problem in the South East with children and it has to do with vitamin a. If he gets more grey hair I would take him to a doctor. A lady I worked with had a 10 year old son with white hair--from dark brown, his growth was also strange, very tall and heavy for his age, arms too long etc. She took him to Duke and they started a program to help. I can't remember the name of the problem, sorry.



My 4 year old has a white hair ???

I wouldn't worry too much about this. It could be just pesky genetics. My mom found a grey hair on my head when I was 4 years old, and again when I was a pre-teen. It was always only one or two strays, but they were definitely grey/white. I have dark brown hair, so it was easy to see. I'm 23 now and have always habitually dyed my hair. As my hair grows in at the roots, there are two small areas where grey grows in -- usually no more than 4 or 5 strands of hair, but definitely on a regular basis it can be seen.



For me, its genetics. My mother was completely grey/silver by 35. Her father's hair turned white when he was in his late 20s. My great grandmother (mother of the mentioned g'pa) turned white headed in her early 30s. So I just happened to pick up a family trait.



Look back at some relatives from both yours and your spouse's side. It may be there are others who went grey really early.



My 4 year old has a white hair ???

My brother always had a blonde patch of hair on his head when we were little. It wasnt really ever a big deal

No comments:

Post a Comment