Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have premature white hair. whats the best possible way to cover it?

i have them all in one place .. can anyone suggest me a safe method to cover them. i dont want my black hair to turn white at this age atleast!!!



I have premature white hair. whats the best possible way to cover it?

Either u have to shave your head or Dye it...no other way ...



i wish u good luck...



I have premature white hair. whats the best possible way to cover it?

use henna.



I have premature white hair. whats the best possible way to cover it?

Die it, or cut it.



I have premature white hair. whats the best possible way to cover it?

Hats! Or dye your hair



I have premature white hair. whats the best possible way to cover it?

dye



I have premature white hair. whats the best possible way to cover it?

dye it



I have premature white hair. whats the best possible way to cover it?

Pull them out like i do :)



I have premature white hair. whats the best possible way to cover it?

white hair all in one place? that sounds like some sort of a deficiency. it will be pretty localized and i don't think all of your hair will turn white. to fix it you can dye it or pluck it (though plucking doesn't mean they won't grow back white again)



I have premature white hair. whats the best possible way to cover it?

Dye carefully for some time until you gain confidence to get on without dying.



I have premature white hair. whats the best possible way to cover it?

one of my relatives has that too, he saw an ayurvedic doctor. there may be something homeopathic as well. and there's always dye or henna. best of luck :)



I have premature white hair. whats the best possible way to cover it?

Do low lites. That way you don't have to keep up with the decolorization line every 4-6 weeks, and it won't be obvious growing out.



I have premature white hair. whats the best possible way to cover it?

i have the same problem , there is no other way then to die it, if u dont want to die the whole hair u can go for highlights, dont cut it coz then it stands straight on the head and dont pull it coz then 4 more will grow in the same place! i tried henna but it dint die the white hair for some reason.



I have premature white hair. whats the best possible way to cover it?

I also have the same problem. I use henna coz it not only covers the white hair it will also improve the texture of your hair . I used to have frizzy hair with very less growth but now with its continued usage i have long and shiny hair as henna is a natural conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment