Sunday, July 26, 2009

White hair...?

I am 28 yr old (male) I have to much whiter hair on my head is there any solution to help this...advice me..pls



White hair...?

ummm u can like dye it



White hair...?

dye it



White hair...?

Only to dye it/shave it clean.



White hair...?

dye it. ...that is about it. Dude, I am 20, and I already have hair growing from my ears. ...I feel your pain sorta.



White hair...?

Yeah, dye it. :]



White hair...?

Male hair is different to female hair slightly. Male hair has metallic salts on it, that arent always present but its more likely in men than women. You cna go to your hairdresser and ask them to do a test colour for you, they will cut a little bit of your hair, colour it to the colour you want and see if it is ok. If it is, then just get colour done, or even use a boxed colour (cant believe im suggesting box colours but your hair is short so it wont be as bad!) Make sure you choose a brown colour though, red or blonde would go wierd on your white hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment