Thursday, July 30, 2009

I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

i'm only 23! %26amp; the damn thing was so WHITE!



when did u find ur 1st white hair?



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

dont worry, it just may be a fluke hair, it happens to everyone, that or, again, a fluke, was a one single hair damaged by sun radiation.



It happens, dont worry about it, your not old because of one hair, and its unnoticable to most people, especially in well lite places



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

uhm... hopefully not as young as you! lol (jk)



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

in my 30's...more grey then white...



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

not yet.... im gonna turn bald before i get white hair (genetics)



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

I started graying at 22 years baby, now I am 50 and look more like a rag mop than a head of hair



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

I'm 16, don't got none yet.



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

When I was 13 in my bed.



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

20- so don't feel so bad :-)



It has a lot to do with genetics.



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

dont pull it out



when you pull it out



you get more



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

not now...



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

at least you are 23 i got one when i was 12 but still its been my only 1 so far thank god.



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

hahahah



you're getting closer and closer to death old lady



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

Dont pull it out or you'll grow 2more in its place!!!



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

It could just be a stray hair. Sometimes a stray hair groes seperate from the rest and is all white.



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

21 but now a days shave my head pretty bald and only 27 sniff sniff



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

It's just one hair. Don't worry...yet, hee hee!



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

when i was about 15....i am now 19 and i am starting to get a bold patch in my fringe



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

I don't remember the exact age but probably close to 30 years old. It runs on my dad's side of the family and it didn't skip a generation.



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

I was 16 when I realized I had a whole streak of them. Unfortunately it was before that was the style. It's great for me now though.



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

i feel your pain. i think i had my first one at 21. it's hard to remember. it was awhile ago. i was pissed. thought it was probably due to stress.



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

Never ever im just 21 :p maybe another 2 years i would find some like u :D



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

I may have had one at 23, but don't worry about it, you won't get more than one or two untill you're 30.



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

I don't have any yet but my aunt started getting a white streak in her hair when she was 18.



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

Oh you poor thing, I just found my first one the other day but I'm almost 30. Just pluck it and pray it doesn't happen again.



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

I'm still a teenager but I wonder when I'll be having my first white hair..



but hey everybody grows older so it's not really a surprise. chill out, it's fine. just eat good food =)



hoho.



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

I've had one ever since I was a little kid. Infact in some parts of my country India, it is believed that a single white hair stands for your parents love for you.



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

when i turned 30



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

I was even younger than that! I wasn't surprised - it just runs in the family.



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

First one? Or first one I'll admit to...



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

I got 3 at 28, and STILL have ONLY the same 3 at 40. I just keep pluckin'em! =)



I found my 1st WHITE HAIR! AAAAAARGH!?

younger then you..but age is not always a factor..



genes..look at your ancestors and parents..how are they doing? don't pull the white hair out..you will only cause more white hairs to take its place...my wife started doing this and now her head is covered with white hairs..it does not stop them only make them more and more..they multiply

No comments:

Post a Comment