Sunday, July 26, 2009

White hair!?!?

when you pull a white hair would it grow more?



White hair!?!?

yup, think of them as natures highlights



White hair!?!?

If you mean gray hair, yes, it will grow back.



White hair!?!?

No I have been a hairdresser for over 20 years.



White hair!?!?

that's what they always say. My friends say it's true, haven't had one yet



White hair!?!?

I used to think that was an old wives' tale, but to my horror, it appears to be true! I should just go ahead and dye my hair, I guess.



White hair!?!?

Even though everyone says it will grow two more in the place its not true.



White hair!?!?

Yes. It is better 2 dye it to watever color dat ur hair is.



White hair!?!?

it will grow at the same rate as every one of your hairs that fall out naturally every day ... stop worrying about it and have fun



White hair!?!?

White/Grey hairs are hairs that no longer produce melanin (the pigment that gives your hair, eyes, and skin its color).



So when you pull out white hairs (which is what my mom does), they will grow back again, the same color, white. It's just like tweezing eyebrows- they will grow back. At a certain point, you can't just pull out every white hair.



White hair!?!?

a lot of people tell me it grows more.



White hair!?!?

The actual white hair that you pulled out WILL grow back. Even though people say "two will grow back in its place" that is untrue. Your body has a set number of hair follicles and it is impossible for 2 hairs to grow from that single follicle...I am only 21 and I find an occasional white hair-and tweeze immediately. Good luck



White hair!?!?

No it will not grow more but it will grow again.



White hair!?!?

You know when us women shave or wax right???? It grows back and for beginners it grows back more and darker.



Well your hair is no different, it will grow back but the same color. You might as well dye it and all your gray or white hair your natural hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment