Thursday, July 30, 2009

Occasional strands of red and white hair?

I always have black hair, but I notice on occasions that I have one or two strands of hair that is either completely red or white.



When I pluck them out and examine them more closely, they feel more thinner than my normal black strands. Are these considered unhealthy or dead strands?



I have been noticing this since grade school, and I always thought this was odd.



Occasional strands of red and white hair?

I think it's just a random occurance. I kept about three white hairs from the time I was in gradeschool (of course now I have more than a couple). My hair is naturally red, and there are several different colors in it - some lighter, some darker. Most people have a range of color in their hair if you get to looking closely. Hair itself is dead, only the root that produces it is alive. Those initial white hairs were about the same as my other hair, but this new white stuff I'm getting is thick and course. I'm afraid I'm going to be one of those old ladies with bubble hair because I won't be able to do anything else with it.... yuck!



Occasional strands of red and white hair?

I've always wanted to research that. I have a lot of fine blonde hair. Occasionally in the past 5 yrs or so I've noticed a long thick and coarse red or black hair. It appeared like magic and was that color from root to tip. Weird! I was hoping I wasn't turning into a redhead or brunette. I thought maybe it was due to age as I was in my late 30s.

No comments:

Post a Comment