Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Going from bright blonde hair to white/silver?

Two years ago, when I was 14, I wanted white hair. My parents wouldn't let me at that time, but they let me dye it the brightest blonde they could possibly find, so it's ALMOST white and recently I got black streaks put in towards the end, but now I'd like to move towards my dream.



None of the hair salons around here (Toledo, Ohio) dye hair white without bleaching it, and I've heard horror stories about getting your hair bleached so I'd rather go another path.



I've been told to use Sun-In, L'Oreal highlight cream and just put it all in my hair (since I'm already near white, but not quite there) and I've been informed about white hair dye at Hot Topic and spencers, but i've only found White-Out hair BLEACH.



So if anyone has tips, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!



--Amanda



Going from bright blonde hair to white/silver?

a hairstylist will have to monitor your hair as it can snap off if not taken great care...go to a colorist first and have him/her do a test strand.........

No comments:

Post a Comment