Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hair color help? How to deal with lots of white hairs?

My hair is dark brown to black, but I've always had natural highlights in medium and light brown. I really like my highlights.



Unfortunately, I also have tons of white hair! What's a good way to cover up my white hairs without getting rid of my highlights?



I tried dying all my hair black before, which temporarily covered up the white. But it also looked really monotone because my highlights got covered up too.



Any suggestions?



Thanks! :)



Hair color help? How to deal with lots of white hairs?

I used Natural Instincts and it covered my grey and white hair while leaving my highlights alone. I went lighter than my hair and it worked really good. Plus, it's not permanent, it washes out in 12-24 shampoos. that way if you don't like it, you don't have to live with it forever.



Hair color help? How to deal with lots of white hairs?

color with a lighter shade and the white should be lighter :o)



Hair color help? How to deal with lots of white hairs?

theres this new hair color that has different shades it goes from the bottom from dark and to the top its a real light color



Hair color help? How to deal with lots of white hairs?

Diet. Eat lots of salmon. Take vitamin A and E suppliments as well as lecithin and gelatin products after doing this for a few weeks go to a professional stylist and tell him/her exactly how you want you hair.



Hair color help? How to deal with lots of white hairs?

go to a professional and they can color your base color to match your natural-cover up the white hairs...and keep the hilights. A good colorist can do this in one process touching up the hilights, and putting the color around them



Hair color help? How to deal with lots of white hairs?

EITHER GO TO A HAIR STYLIST OR GO TO A SALLYS HAIR AND BEAUTY AND ASK THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment