Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What causes white hair, and how do i get rid of it?

I am only 21 years old, and I have so much white hair. What causes white hair to grow, and How do I get rid of it? I have to keep dying my hair black because of all the white hair that is showing. PLEASEE HELP someone, I am so young, I shouldn't be getting white hair till I'm 80.



What causes white hair, and how do i get rid of it?

Contrary to the rest of the answers here....there IS something you cant do about grey hair.



There is a dietary supplement called "Calcium Pantothenate", it's also called Vitamin B5. In India, its not a prescription drug....I don't know where you're writing from....but you will have to check with your chemist. If you need a prescription, get it from your doctor...its just a vitamin and you can get it easily. You will have to take it for 6 months to see some results....but trust me it works.



Another thing that you can do is use "Henna". In India, Henna has been used for centuries as a natural dye and it gives the grey hair an orangish colour. If you want to avoid the orangish colour, you could continue dying your hair like you are right now and also "henna" your hair atleast once a month.



I hope Henna is easily available wherever you are.



If possible mix henna with "Amla", coffee powder (1 tablespoon), few drops of lemon, 1 small cup of curd/plain yoghurt and apply for three hours.



Even if rest of the ingredients are not available, try applying a mixture of "Amla" powder and "Henna"....apply atleast once a month. Am sure wherever you are in the world, you can find these products with a little bit of research. If you can't find "Amla", even "Henna" will be helpful. You will need to cover the entire hair.



If you stay in a tropical climtae, you can keep henna overnight, if not remove if after 2 hours...



am 24 and my brother and I both started graying when we were 13...I started following the above treatment (B5 supplements and henna), I am 24 now and my grey hair is barely noticeable....my brother hasnt done anything bout it and his hair looks like he's 65 or something. He's just 27.



But remember grey hair is "manageable"..it cant be completely "cured"....you will have a few odd strands here and there...if you continue this treatment for a year or two....



I know 2 years sound like a long time but imagine being grey hair free when your're 25!



What causes white hair, and how do i get rid of it?

It can be caused by genetics, stress, age, etc. Have you been super stressed?



To only way to remedy the white hair problem is to dye it.



Good luck!



What causes white hair, and how do i get rid of it?

Gray or "white" hair is caused by air bubbles being trapped in the hair shaft. You can not get rid of it. It is genetic. Did anyone in your family go gray at a young age? Some people do and the only way to change it is to continue coloring your hair.



What causes white hair, and how do i get rid of it?

age and dye.



some get it earlier than others your screwed buddy.



What causes white hair, and how do i get rid of it?

some people gray in their younger years...may be genetic. the only thing you can do is dye your hair or just simply cut it off.



What causes white hair, and how do i get rid of it?

Stress.



What causes white hair, and how do i get rid of it?

If black is your natural colour, I have a feeling there's not much you can do besides dye it. I'm 21 as well, and have started noticing white hairs popping up. Annoying, considering I always used to dye my hair when I had no white, and only recently decided to let it grow in natural!



It's far more noticeable on people with dark hair, and while stress and trauma can cause hair to grow in white, a lot of people I know have to dye their hair because of it. Unfortunately, it's just what happens. You'll just need to choose a hairstyle/colour that helps you hide it!



What causes white hair, and how do i get rid of it?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Natural Henna Powder - how to apply



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/henna...



What causes white hair, and how do i get rid of it?

The age at which a person's hair becomes white depends on hereditary factors, but diet , lifestyle and stress can also cause premature graying . Some of the home remedies for preventing formation of gray or white hair are by massaging the scalp with black tea or almond oil .More cheap and natural remedies for grey or white hair at the link below.

1 comment:

  1. i am 20 years old from new mexico and i started growing white hair since i was 16 or 17 years old and now it is growing like crazy making me look like im 50 already. how can i get rid of it is there a antibiotic or any kind of medicine here in new mexico i can get to lose these white hairs. i appreciate your time of reading this please help me ASAP thank you

    ReplyDelete