Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ok, so I am dying someones hair but it is white and gray, and they are scared that if I dye it brown

Ok, so I am dying someones hair but it is white and gray, and they are scared that if I dye it brown the white hairs will turn a different brown than the gray hairs, so it would come out 2 different colors.



Ok, so I am dying someones hair but it is white and gray, and they are scared that if I dye it brown it will..

Make sure you buy a dye that says it covers all grey.



If there are any variations in colour tone they will only be slight and look like natural hair tones. She will not end up with dark and light streaks.



Ok, so I am dying someones hair but it is white and gray, and they are scared that if I dye it brown it will..

Of course not seeing the hair it is hard to give advice. I'm assuming the hair is mixed grey and white...not grey at roots and white on the ends or vice versa. I use professional hair color but yes it will be a differant shade but it will be ok. if anything it should look like natural hilights. If it is not mixed then you have to use a differant volume of peroxcide on the white hair. if you are using a box mix that won't be possible. any more ?'s email me at nahele1@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment