Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have few white hair about 40 all at one place .which coloring procedure is safe?how about Loreal h

first i had about 10-15 white hairs ( all in one place) i tried using henna only in that area for about 6months but i found white hairs spreading . then i stopped it and did applied garnier hair color and they have increased again. can i try Loreal natural match (3c) ? is it safe or will increase my white hair? can anyone give me any other suggesstion.... i dont want my black hairs to be affected...



I have few white hair about 40 all at one place .which coloring procedure is safe?how about Loreal hair color?

that is definitely better it would be best if u get it done from a professional and if u r young do apply nice oil in ur hair and u can try other colors along with black depending on ur face and hair color

No comments:

Post a Comment