Friday, July 24, 2009

Hair Color help in photoshop. Black to White.?

Hi everyone,



I've just spent the last 3 hours trying every layer mask combo I could think of to create a realistic shade of white hair that doesn't look like I just used the brush tool to make it.



I've tried lighting up the shadows with the curves option then using the selective color option. But all that does is make a very fake looking film to put over the eyebrows (ya it's eyebrows I'm working on, I'm trying to get them to match a white wig the subject is wearing.)



I've also tried using the solid color option, and a color overlay and that just came out weird.



Has anyone ever turned pitch black hair to white and had it still look like hair?



Hair Color help in photoshop. Black to White.?

What if you try the laso tool very carefully to select the eyebrows and modify the brightness/contrast and then if it's work use the blur tool to soft the edges.



I'd make a Little test and don't look bad, but depends on the picture i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment