Friday, July 24, 2009

My hair color is black. now,i have few white hair. what is wrong with this?

my hair color is black and now i find a few of white hair. does this means that i'm getting old or is it just too much stress? it' because i'm not old, i'm just 27 years old.



My hair color is black. now,i have few white hair. what is wrong with this?

You have just noticed your first gray hairs. How fast you gray is genetic and 27 is not unusual to have a few of them.



My hair color is black. now,i have few white hair. what is wrong with this?

white hair appear even as early as 23 years its not the matter of stress.



My hair color is black. now,i have few white hair. what is wrong with this?

Stress i belive. Take a Shrot break and try to change your lifestyle.



My hair color is black. now,i have few white hair. what is wrong with this?

It is because of too much stress . i also have white hair and i'm 13 just forget what you are thinking about and everything you're doing. There is a website i saw before that has some kind of mixed fruit and vegetable juices that helps stress.



I hope it helps



My hair color is black. now,i have few white hair. what is wrong with this?

In India, they say that when you get a white hair, it means that your mother loves you dearly. So I guess your mom loves you alot !



Not to say of course that women tend to get white hairs age 23 +. Its all the matter of growing up.



My hair color is black. now,i have few white hair. what is wrong with this?

I know someone who was getting gray at 20. It is just that you are getting older.



My hair color is black. now,i have few white hair. what is wrong with this?

Same thing with my mom it's from stress



My hair color is black. now,i have few white hair. what is wrong with this?

It is stress and lack of a certain vitamin/mineral. Make sure you are eating properly and getting enough rest, then you should be okay. It could also be genetics, if your parents got grey young as well.



My hair color is black. now,i have few white hair. what is wrong with this?

Its not because of stress!! I have dark hair and have started getting the dreaded greys over the last few years (I am 33), which happen to have been the least stressful years of my life! Its all part of getting older I'm afraid!!



My hair color is black. now,i have few white hair. what is wrong with this?

Most people have a few white hairs regardless of age.

No comments:

Post a Comment