Sunday, July 26, 2009

Random long white hair growing in random spots on face?

hey ive got this really weird thing where every once in a while like every year i get this long (just one) white hair about 3cm at most, grows like anywhere on my face , when it first started it was on my eyebrow , 2nd year it was my other brow and this year i just noticed i had one my cheek,i dont know if it just appears randomly at night but i do check on the mirror everyday.



i just wanna know if theres anyone eles who has somting similar or has an answer.



Im only 15 by the way



Random long white hair growing in random spots on face?

I have that too! LOL There is this one hair that grows right by my nose. You can never see it unless I catch it in the right lighting. I just pluck it whenever I see it. Dont know what it is, and I probably don't want to LOL.



It's nothing to worry about. Just random hairs.

2 comments:

  1. my son is 8 yrs old and i found one on his right cheek near his side burns. he is processing issues and late talker and late potty trainer. any connection??? will post if another appears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im 18 and i have one 1cm hair in my right cheek. my mom said dont pluck it.






    .
    .
    It hurts.

    ReplyDelete