Friday, July 24, 2009

White Hair/Premature Greying?

I'm not old or anything, still in school but I have white hair and it's really bothering me cause I thought you should be 40s+. I think I have premature white hair because I had it at a young age, the first one pricked in when I was 12. I truly believe its genetics cause my dad had it a young age. It doesn't bother him but it bothers me because it doesn't look too good for a girl. Anyways, I don't want to dye it, cause obviously its bad for the hair. But I want some opinions/recommendations to prevent more white hair or to treat this problem. (plz don't say its genetics so it's inevitable, yes, I know that's true but there's ways to go about helping the problem, am I right?)



White Hair/Premature Greying?

i've been graying since elementary...



i've found that side parting your hair over the side with more grays helps, ex: if you have more grays on your left side, place the part on the right and sweep dark hairs over the left.



adding some highlights also helps to blend the grays in.



hope this helps!



White Hair/Premature Greying?

To check graying of hair, mix lemon juice in olive oil, beat till frothy and apply on scalp and wash off after an hour. Premature graying of hair can be postponed by using a strong decotion of black tea and a tablespoon of salt, strain and apply to the roots for 45 minutes and wash with water. Don't shampoo. Please check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment