Wednesday, July 22, 2009

White hair? I'm only 15?

I have strawberry blonde hair with lots of different color hair in it(brown,red,blonde).Today i noticed a white hair and now im freaking out,my mom is convinced it was just blonde,but i was definately white and all my friends agreed.



So is it just one strand or will all my hair start turning white?



And i know its not genes cause most of my family had red har till the day they died



White hair? I'm only 15?

I have solid black hair (black like the keyboard in front of me), and I found a blondish white hair last week. This isn't because I'm getting old: sometimes hair follicles just don't work right. It can also be due to lack of nutrients, damage to hair roots (such as going in the sun too much, constantly dying, etc), but sometimes there's no reason. Don't worry about it; the next time you find another white hair will probably be in many years.



However, if you do find several more white hairs in the next few weeks, this can be due to genetic problems. Blame your parents for giving you premature graying, or your DNA for mutating. If this is so, you can dye your hair to hide it. If you don't want to dye it, most of the time the hairs won't be noticeable.



Hope I helped.



White hair? I'm only 15?

u probably where blonde as a baby when your hair first was growing and u just still have a piece one of my friends are the same way... don't worry its probably a bleach blonde hair piece :)



White hair? I'm only 15?

i'm 16 now and i had a strand of white hair since i was about 10 - all my hair hasn't turned white as yet...



White hair? I'm only 15?

most likely its just another color in your hair. don't sweat it.



White hair? I'm only 15?

dont sweat it. This can totally happen. I have brown/black hair and facial hair, but i find random grey/white hairs, on my head, and in my goatee. Ignore them, unless it really bothers you, and if it does, then cut/pull them. But you dont need to worry about the rest of your hair turning early just because of a few strands. You have plenty of time before you really need to have to worry about this problem :)



White hair? I'm only 15?

No, don't worry. You're not going to have white hair by the age of 18. I have one white hair that grows out of one of my eyebrows, and another white eyelash as well. It's just because there may be that one spot on your scalp where the pigmentation is different than everywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment