Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My hair color is black . Few of my hair became white. Is Loreal hair color (3c) safe to use?

I am afraid if it would make my rest of the hair white.... i tried using garnier hair color but slowly i started realising that my white hairs are spreading (i had approximately 10-15 white hairs that have become 35-40 now).I think the hair that was black stared turning white because of garnier....



can anyone help me out and suggest me a safe solution as such i can keep coloring the white hair without affecting the black ones surrounding the white ones. Even Henna didnt work.



My hair color is black . Few of my hair became white. Is Loreal hair color (3c) safe to use?

I am not sure if Loreal hair color is safe to use, as I am a man.



I could probably use it though, as a few whities are popping up on my head as well.



I had better try it before I go bald, as I have a slight hair recession on my head.



My hair color is black . Few of my hair became white. Is Loreal hair color (3c) safe to use?

u should not use hair color as once they make our hair black but next time it starts becoming white.

No comments:

Post a Comment