Wednesday, July 22, 2009

White hair problem?

im only 15 and i have a few strands of white hair already. are there any products that i can use to prevent this or something..please help!!



White hair problem?

Honey, It's hereditary. I have had a silver streak in the front of my head since I was 14 years old. I'm a hairdresser and I don't color my hair. I celebrate it. It's different and everyone wants to know where I got it done.



You have two choices....work with it and incorporate it into a hairstyle that will show it off.....or color it to cover the grey.



If have short hair.... coloring can become very costly because you cut your hair so often the color will get cut out.



Life doesn't end when you get a grey hair....enjoy it...;)



BTW...I'm 47 now....and I have 60 % silver in my hair. It looks like a frost and I don't have to pay to get it...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment